And so then...you have decided to pursue some of the many ways of earning money on the Internet, or, you may already be involved, but your efforts just aren't paying off. By now you have probably been bombarded with more "sure-fire" money making schemes than you can keep up with. The clever marketers out there know which "hot buttons" to push, and guess what...they are the only ones making any money!
You can begin now...join us as we present several Benefits of Being an Affiliate. You are under no obligation to buy, or do anything. After careful consideration of these benefits, we are pretty darn sure that you will agree that Affiliate Marketing will provide you with solutions to financial issues, and may well be a game changer for your life as well. Really!
Here comes the good stuff...Benefits of Being an Affiliate:
- No Production Costs - The cost to develop and produce a new product is prohibitive for almost anyone who wants to start a home-based business. With affiliate programs, production costs aren't an issue. The product has been developed and proven - all on the merchant's nickel.
- Low Cost Set-up - Compared with building a store offline, becoming an Internet marketer is cheap. You probably already have a desk, Internet-connected computer and word-processing software, which is all the equipment you may need.
- No Fees or Licenses - I often compare doing business as an affiliate, with distributing a line of products in the real world. The biggest difference is that the distributor must often pay for a license to distribute products within a limited geographic region. Affiliate programs, on the other hand, are usually free to join, and geographic market reach is limited only by the affiliate's ability to promote his/her web site.
- Sell Almost Anything - What isn't sold online? That list must be shorter than the one describing all that IS sold online. There are thousands and thousands of affiliate programs selling every product under the sun. That makes it easy to find products related to your current or planned web site.
- No Sales Experience Required - When I started my affiliate business, I had absolutely no sales experience. That wasn't a problem, however. The companies I affiliated with provided excellent marketing material. Using their sales copy, I was able to get my first affiliate site up in less than a day.
- No Employees - Employee salaries are the biggest business expense. Although you may need or want someone to work for you on occasion, you'll never have to worry about hiring full or part-time employees while working as an affiliate marketer. When you have a project you want to hire out, it is easy to find specialists in every computer related field who can work for you from the comfort of THEIR own homes. You pay only for the project, and never have to worry about ongoing employee-related benefits and deductions.
- No Merchant Accounts - Setting up a merchant account is time-consuming and costly. However, affiliate marketers don't need merchant accounts. Merchants bear all the costs for payment processing. As an affiliate, you'll never lose sleep over chargebacks, fraud or losing your merchant account.
- No Inventory - As an affiliate marketer, you can sell large items without storage concerns, even if you live in a small one-bedroom apartment.
- No Order-Processing - Forget the problems associated with collecting and storing names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc. The merchant does all that!
- No Shipping - The cost and hassle to prepare and ship products to customers worldwide could be staggering. Affiliates never have to worry about packaging supplies or postal rates.
- No Customer Service - Do you hate the prospect of dealing with nasty people or customer complaints? Don't worry about it! The merchant handles the snivelers.
- Make Money While You Sleep - What other business allows you as a sole proprietor to keep your doors open and keep making money even when you take breaks or after you go home for the night?
- Worldwide Marketplace - The Internet is the world's largest marketplace. You can drive more visitors to your online store in a day, than a small-town merchant will see in his or her brick and mortar business in a year.
- Work From Home - Working from home is considered the best advantage to having an online business by those who despised a long commute to work or prefer to work in their pajamas. Parents, in particular, value having more time to spend with their children.
- Work Anywhere in the World - An online business is perfect for those who love to travel. I've used my laptop to maintain my affiliate business throughout North America as well as from remote locations in South America and China.
- Minimal Risk - The product you chose isn't making money? Dump it. Take down your links and promote another! It's that easy. There are no long-term contracts binding you to products that don't sell.
- High Income Potential - If you have a job, your salary or hourly wage is probably pre-determined, Maybe there's not much, other than working overtime, that you can do to increase your income. With your own affiliate business on the Internet your income potential is limited only by your desire, effort and imagination.
Without question...one of the biggest obstacles facing potential Internet markets is not the lack of information...it's finding information that is not only accurate, but is understandable and guides the reader from start-up to achieving a truly successful business.
For more great information please CLICK HERE!
For more great information please CLICK HERE!